Thank you for visiting our employment application page. To get started we need you to complete the application form electronically by clicking on "START APPLICATION" below. Please read the this page before you begin as it provides instructions on how to complete the application. The entire application must be read and completed otherwise your application cannot be accepted.
- To work at New Mexico Transloading, you must be able to understand and follow instructions. This application is your "first impression" to us of those abilities. Read the questions asked and then fill out the information that is asked for completely.
- A large amount of job-related paperwork will be required on a daily basis from you if employed by New Mexico Transloading, such as personal and equipment timesheets, driver's logs, bill ladings, etc. You will be required to type neat and legibly.
- The personal references and previous employers you list will be contacted to attest to your personal work habits and character. It is important to give accurate information in this area of the application.
- As per our Auto & General Liability insurance carrier, your driving record must be acceptable according to their terms. A current MVR is required. Applicants with an unacceptable driving record will not be eligible for employment. As per BNSF Railway Company, an extensive felony background check of the previous 7 years history will be performed. Applicants with an unacceptable record according to BNSF Railway Company requirements will not be eligible for employment. All release of information forms must be completely and accurately filled out before this application can be processed.
- Please review this application before submitting it. If it is not complete and accurate it will not be considered. You may upload your resume, but all application fields must be filled out completely. DO NOT put "see resume" or "see attached" in any spaces.
- A complete drug screen will be required before you can be hired. If you use marijuana, amphetamines, cocaine and/or any other illegal or controlled substance, please do not waste our time and yours. If you are taking prescribed medications, make sure to inform this office and the drug testing facility before taking the test.
- Safety glasses with side shields must be worn at all job locations. If you wear prescription glasses, be aware that they must be safety glasses with side shields. New Mexico Transloading does not supply these, so they will be an additional expense for you if hired.
- The full cost of all pre-placement physicals, drug screens, and any company issued property that is not returned will be deducted from the last payroll check(s) for all applicants who do not complete their 90 day introductory period. All and any legal fees associated with New Mexico Transloading's reimbursement of the the charges listed above will be the sole financial responsibility of the applicant.
Thank you for your interest in employment at New Mexico Transloading, LLC.